Frequently Asked Questions from Referral Sources
Our commitment to you:
- WCPS strives to schedule an intake appointment within 2-3 weeks of receiving a referral.
- WCPS provides the referral source with a comprehensive report that is meaningful, individualized and relevant.
- WCPS strives to submit a report to the referral source within 10 – 20 business days of the final test being administered. Exact time lines depend on the complexity and type of assessment.
- When appropriate, WCPS provides an in-person or phone feedback to the referral source and client as part of the assessment.
- WCPS works closely with the referral sources and encourages clear communication to ensure needs are being met.
- In medical-legal cases, WCPS psychologists are willing to defend their conclusions in court.