Psychological Assessments Vancouver
Every person is made up of a unique combination of abilities, interests, aptitudes and personality traits. As a result, everyone has a unique set of strengths and challenges. A psychological assessment can help to identify these strengths and challenges. Having an awareness and understanding of an individual’s unique characteristics is crucial when putting systems in place that support a successful and productive life. West Coast Psychological Services (WCPS) assessments are a comprehensive combination of tests, observations and conversations.
WCPS has been providing psychological testing in Vancouver since 1999; our established team of Registered Psychologists has the experience and ability to determine which tests to use and how to accurately interpret the results to make recommendations that are meaningful and relevant to the client at that specific time in his/her life.
WCPS offers a wide range of services at locations throughout British Columbia, and we provide assessments for clients of all ages. WCPS staff are highly qualified and experienced in conducting many types of psychological assessments including:
- On-Line Assessments
- Psychoeducational Assessments (Learning Disability Assessments)
- Psychovocational Assessments (Integrated Career Assessments)
- Neuropsychological Assessments
- Developmental Disability / CLBC Eligibility Assessments
- Completion of PWD Applications
- Independent Medical Examinations / Medical-Legal Assessments
- Psychological Diagnostic Assessments